By: Annmarie Statly
1. Give yourself 10 extra minutes before jumping in the shower – enjoy that cup of coffee (try this DIY Starbucks drink!), do some deep breathing, just treat yourself to some “me time”.
2. Be thankful for someone or something in your life.
3. Don’t look at your phone first thing, enjoy the here and now.
4. Read a devotional or a positive quote to set your mind for the day ahead.
5. Look at the sunrise – really LOOK at it for at least one full minute.
Make it a great day,
Leave what you do first thing in the morning in the comments below!