By: Erica Statly
- Take a break. Spend a day away from what is discouraging you. Cleanse your mind and recharge your body. Watch this motivational video.
- Reevaluate. During what part of the day do you feel most uplifted? When are you feeling discouraged?
- Switch up your daily routine. Wake up earlier. Swap coffee for tea. Go on a brisk walk upon waking. Cuddle your pup. Changing up your routine introduces a sense of freshness to your life, which helps clear your brain fog and get you back on track! Try one of these 5 tips.
- Find your formula. Just because Oprah wakes up at 5am every morning and hits the gym twice a day doesn’t mean that will work for you. Be patient and spend time experimenting with what your personal success formula is. Maybe you need those extra hours of sleep in the morning to be productive throughout the day or maybe you need to wake up early and knock all your work out right away. There is no right or wrong answer.
- Get it all down on paper. Devise a plan you will stick to and write it down in your journal, planner or phone. Then get ready to start fresh again and come back stronger than before!
Share your thoughts below. Which of these works best for you? What is your best tip for picking yourself back up?