Well what can I say, I am a Michigander! I truly love Michigan, all the beauty of the different seasons and the variety it offers. Winter may not be my favorite, but just the same I enjoy the nostalgic side of snow during the holidays and a warm fire in the house – but we’ll talk about that later in the year! Right now I’d like to offer you some endless ideas of all there is to do in Michigan.
- Water – of course! Who can think about Michigan without talking about all the water sports, beaching and activities that go along with it. But, there’s more than the great lakes, Michigan is home to thousands of inland lakes too – some sources say close to 63,000 lakes!
- Fishing / Fly Fishing / Charter Fishing
- Kayak / Canoe / Stand up paddleboard / Tubing
- Catch a Detroit Tigers baseball game
- All kinds of bike riding & trail riding
- Pitch a tent and sleep under the stars
- Farmers Markets galore
- Festivals / Concerts
- Drive-in Movies
- Golfing / Putt-Putt Golf
- Six Flags adventure
- Sleeping Bear Dunes
- The UP – just look at these pictures!
- Frankenmuth / Bavarian Inn
- Horseback Riding
- City Life
- Wine Tours
- Water Parks
I could go on and on, check Michigan out for yourself at this website.
This state has so much to offer and really should be on everyone’s bucket list as a “must see.”