Bucket lists seem to be such a hot topic now-a-days! You can’t seem to go a day without hearing someone say “Yeah, that’s on my bucket list.”
I actually think this is great. Bucket lists represent things you’re planning for, working towards and dreaming of. To have goals you are striving for is ideal to keep you motivated, energetic and in constant growth.
Options are limitless, since it is YOUR bucket list. Through a bucket list you have an opportunity for experiences, a chance to overcome fears and even just create an avenue to challenge yourself.
Make it whatever you want, small, big – you can do anything!
- Make it about travel – do you have a goal to set foot on each continent?
- Work-out related – maybe you want to know you completed a marathon
- Learn a new skill – cook thai food!
- Career oriented – maybe you want to be CEO!
- Volunteer – maybe you’ve been looking for a way to give back
Keep this list in any fashion that works for you. On your phone, in a journal you love to look at, this is yours, make it your own and own it. There is no right way or wrong way, but a bucket list can become a way for us to continue to grow and evolve into a better version of who we are each day!